Address: Level 43, Rialto Tower South, 525 Collins Street, Melbourne
Client: Plenary Group
Duration: November - December 2016
Architect: Woods Bagot
A fast-paced fitout in one of Melbourne’s premier commercial office locations, Harris HMC was contracted to complete this refurbishment for the Plenary Group’s Australian Headquarters.
Plenary Group needed to occupy the newly refurbished space in early January 2017. Harris HMC developed an aggressive staged program to achieve this in the lead up to Christmas. It was also imperative that the fitout was conducted with minimal disruption to other building occupants.
The commercial fitout included:
- Reception and waiting area
- Front of house meeting rooms including boardroom
- New kitchen
- Open plan workspace with approximately 45 work stations
- Back of house meeting rooms, utilities rooms and storage areas.
Specialised finishes and detailing included:
- American oak timber floors and screening to front of house meeting rooms
- Woodform ceilings and walls with bronze mirror backing
- Premium carpet and curtains
- High-end, complex joinery.