When you join our team, you will soon see that our people embrace the Top 1% vision and it is an essential element we incorporate in everything we do. We share information with each other and our plans for the future, we develop people in their own careers, and we reward performance. Our Top 1% vision means that as a company, we have a positive impact on the overall lives of our team.
- Fruit at work
- Health and wellbeing program
- Subsidised gym membership
- Entry fees for fun runs/ marathons/ bike rides
- Workplace health checks
- Flu and Hep B vaccinations
- Keen focus on health and safety
- Positive atmosphere and culture
- Active social committee that organises fun days
- Christmas function for all staff and partners
- Office BBQs
- Career development opportunities
- Training opportunities
- Formal reviews and feedback from your manager
- Career development plans
- Reach $100 goal
- Be your best policy
- Learning is a real value
Harris HMC is committed to providing opportunities for Victorians with a Disability. A copy of our Disability Commitment Statement is available upon request.
Harris HMC is committed to gender equality in the workplace. A copy of our Gender Commitment Statement is available upon request.