Address: Levels 20, 23 & 24, 459 Collins Street, Melbourne
Final($) : 2.9m
Duration : April - September 2018 (20 Weeks)
Architect : Geyer Architects
Following a merger between Piper Alderman and Norton Gledhill, our client was seeking a commercial office refurbishment and fitout across three levels located in the heart of Collins Street in Melbourne’s busy CBD.
An aggressive staged program of delivery over 2500m2 and within a partially operating environment, Harris HMC collaborated throughout the ongoing design process to deliver high-quality offices, meeting rooms, board room and open plan hub areas and meeting zones to bring staff together in one place after the merger.
The scope of works included:
- Complete refurbishment and fitout of 45 offices, meeting rooms, board/conference room and utility areas
- New industrial look reception area including installation of bespoke joinery, flooring and custom lighting
- Installation of new hub kitchen for functions and new staff kitchen
- End of trip facilities – toilets and shower rooms
- Installation of air-conditioning units including minor upgrade to mechanical system