A joint venture development between Harris HMC and Linc Developments, The Henderson offers 36 one, two, three and four bedroom apartments and town homes uniquely finished to meet customised purchaser requirements. The site required the demolition of three house blocks to construct two three level apartment buildings over a shared two basement level car park.
As specialists in early contractor involvement, Harris HMC increased production and drove efficiencies and cost-savings through a honed value management process at the estimation phase of this project.
The scope of works included:
- Demolition of three existing house blocks
- Multi-residential construction of 2 x 3 level apartment buildings and 2 x basement level car parks covering a total of 6030m2
- Two level wet basement construction
- Complex brick and blockwork package
- Intricate façade comprising up to 7 different elements and up to 8 types of balustrades/screens
- Use of lightweight structure Aus Build-Tech to top level apartments
- Feature balcony and elevated landscaped areas.
Address: 1639 Malvern Road, Glen Iris
Client : Linc Property Group
Final($) : 13.3m
Size : 36 apartments
Duration : October 2016 - December 2017
Architect : Orbit Solutions