Commercial Electricians for Your Maintenance Needs
As commercial electrical contractors, Harris HMC provide programmed and responsive electrical support to our customers, and their buildings – large and small. We’re trusted with many buildings throughout Melbourne and Victoria and still take care of buildings and clients we began with back in 1988.
We pride ourselves on our people taking ownership, alongside our ability to provide clients exceptional quality through an intricate understanding of the trade and our buildings, ultimately resulting in value for money.
- General Electrical Works – We work with you to find solutions to suit your needs, budget and schedule. Our commercial electricians are experienced in fault finding, additions or relocations, and fitout works including lighting, power, and data and communications.
- Sustainable Lighting – We specialise in commercial ‘green’ lighting solutions, and can work within most budgets. With Harris HMC’s assistance, you can reduce your ongoing building maintenance, running costs and carbon footprint all at the same time.
- Switchboard Maintenance and Upgrades – Supporting some of Melbourne CBD’s highest profile building switchboards, to those in regional areas, we are considered experts in this
area. Experience in switchboard upgrades spanning ‘eras’ is imperative, to ensure your board is running with no disruption.
- Thermographic Electrical Testing Services – Our electrical testing services include in-house thermographic surveys, identifying hot-spots and issues with your switchboard so they can be rectified proactively before causing costly damage, fire, or outages.
Real Commitment – OHSEQ Standards
We have developed our Safety and Environmental Systems and culture over many years and are committed to adhering to strict Safety, Environmental and Quality standards.
Our team’s commitment to Quality demonstrates a culture that embraces clear communication on requirements, effective problem solving and a system of inspection, test, and affirmation of quality.
Benefits for you:
- Understanding our client needs up front assists us in getting things right, the first time.
- Early detection and rectification of defects or faults reduces rework and saves time.
- Assists communication and drives a continuous improvement culture.
Our Occupational Health and Safety System is accredited to AS/NZS 4801:2001, and our Environmental Management System is accredited to ISO 14001:2004.