KEY COMPANY HIGHLIGHTS
- Harris HMC celebrates 30 years in operation as a company in April 2014.
- The Group turns over $82m.
- We gain 3rd party accreditation for Quality Assurance ISO 9001.
- Our first employee was sourced via social media.
- We appointed a Site Manager in Interiors through a LinkedIn application.
Significantly for the Construction division, the team secured 2 large apartment construction projects; You & I in Smith Street Collingwood ($17m), and Six Murphy Street in Toorak ($16.5m), both due for completion mid 2015.
The Interior division secured $66m of new work for the 2014/15 Financial Year – more than double the previous year.
The team are awarded the BPN Sustainability Award for Best Office Fitout for their work on the Publicity Works office fitout (pictured right).
The Interiors team undertake the company’s first recent interstate works for client Skilled Group in NSW and Tasmania. This project was won as a result of the performance on the project at Skilled Group’s head office in Melbourne.
The largest Interiors project to date is completed – the Kathleen Syme Library and Community Centre in Carlton.