6 May, 2015
Harris HMC recently completed the construction of a new Maths and Science Centre for Yarra Valley Grammar School.
The new 2-storey, 3,000m2 building uses the latest concept in Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) and features:
- a lecture theatre with retracting seats;
- multiple science laboratories;
- general learning areas and breakout areas;
- perforated sun shades around the perimeter of the building;
- minor landscaping works; and
- the installation of a programmable building automation system that will allow central control of air-conditioning, lighting, and motorised windows.