JOIN THE HARRIS HMC TEAM
Harris HMC is a family owned and operated business at its core, with the hallmarks of a larger organisation. We’re striving to be a Top 1% Company. This means for the work we do, for our clients, and for our staff.
Work with Harris HMC
The Harris HMC Difference
When you join our team, you will soon see that our people embrace the Top 1% vision and it is an essential element we incorporate in everything we do. We share information with each other and our plans for the future, we develop people in their own careers, and we reward performance. Our Top 1% vision means that as a company, we have a positive impact on the overall lives of our team.
That’s our difference.
The Harris HMC Graduate Program will continue in 2018 with the view to promote and consolidate ‘growing our own’ future construction professionals and to provide the opportunity to identify young talent for our business.
- Kick start your career in the Construction Industry working for a leading company
- Work directly with industry professionals
- Meaningful work experience in different areas of the business
For more information, please click here.
Benefits of working at Harris HMC
- New starter goody bag
- Welcome morning tea and lunch in your first week
- Induction program
- Mobile phones for all permanent staff
- Bus tours of sites
- Growing company
- Clear vision and plan for your personal growth within the company
- Fruit at work
- Health and wellbeing program
- Subsidised gym membership
- Entry fees for fun runs/ marathons/ bike rides
- Workplace health checks
- Flu and Hep B vaccinations
- Keen focus on health and safety
- Career development opportunities
- Training opportunities
- Formal reviews and feedback from your manager
- Career development plans
- Reach $100 goal
- Be your best policy
- Learning is a real value
- Positive atmosphere and culture
- Active social committee that organises fun days
- Christmas function for all staff and partners
- Office BBQs
Looking to learn from experienced leaders and be a part of building a strong brand? Get in touch with our recruitment team with a resume and a cover letter detailing your interest in the company, and experience in the commercial construction industry.