KEY COMPANY HIGHLIGHTS
A year of achievements as Harris HMC is announced in “Top 500 Private Companies Australia” at number 304. Along with this, the Group turnover reaches a milestone of over $200m, and our number of directly employed staff reaches 200+.
- The Construction division completes over 1,000 apartments.
- The Atrium of the Holy Angels Mausoleum at Fawkner Memorial Park is completed.
- The Construction team entered and completed developments and JV projects including Radius apartments, The Henderson apartments and Carters Avenue townhouses.
- Interiors were awarded our first $30m project (and installed their first crane) – The University of Melbourne’s Purpose Built Student Accommodation Refurbishment.
MAINTENANCE & ELECTRICS
- Our Maintenance and Electrics teams have gone through some really strong growth over the last 5 years. This has now led us to the next step in this evolution, establishing a new office with the Harris HMC Factory in Keilor Park.
The new facility will give Maintenance and Electrics an opportunity to continue to grow in the CBD and also to expand our client base to cover both inner and outer Melbourne.